GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is just mine or is anyone else sick of the snap, crackle and pop of the center dash area. The plastic is so thin and moveable it is unreal.

·
Registered
446 Posts
5K miles and no squeaks or rattles on ours. Some of the dash material is lightweight. That's how they get 32 MPG out of this SUV.

·
Registered
830 Posts
i don't have that problem, maybe you should take it to the dealer. I think we only have 20000 km for the anti-rattle warranty.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have 7400 miles and everytime i touch a button on the radio or the vehicle hits a bump it creeks like plastic cracking it is so noisy. Especially here in the hot Florida sun.

Gonna take it in and complain i guess.

Narg - i am not sure how they get 32mpg unles they are hypermile trained and doing 50mph on the highway...LOL

·
Registered
265 Posts
Sometimes I hear that noise(not much)always when I got the Air full blast..No biggie for me..5000 miles and loving the Terrain SLT-2

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nitti48 said:
Sometimes I hear that noise(not much)always when I got the Air full blast..No biggie for me..5000 miles and loving the Terrain SLT-2
Yes - when the air is full blast (as always in the summer her in FL) it happens alot. At least someone else is noticing it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I hear the same noises, but they are up near the sunroof controls, I am waiting until the first service to have it checked.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts