GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im researching the Nox. (maybe terrain).
I was a little dissapointed that the NOX will not get you a factory tow hitch- unless you get the V6.
While the Terrain- you can get the hitch with the I4.

Also- the Nox- you cant get park assist unless you get up to the 2LT I believe. now that sucks.

I know you can add a hitch aftermarket.. but just was dissapointed the Nox does that to you.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Well if you do prefer and go with the Nox.... I happen to have a complete trailer hitch package for sale as listed in the Marketplace threads... or just PM me.[/color]

rbarrios said:
I was a little dissapointed that the NOX will not get you a factory tow hitch- unless you get the V6.
While the Terrain- you can get the hitch with the I4.

Also- the Nox- you cant get park assist unless you get up to the 2LT I believe. now that sucks.

I know you can add a hitch aftermarket.. but just was dissapointed the Nox does that to you.

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
rbarrios said:

Just FYI, the trailer hitch package works with either the Terrain or Equinox.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill probably wait till July/Aug to buy- when the 2012's show up.. then id decide on the 11 or 12.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Honestly, they probably are not going to change anything from 2011-2012. Since they totally revamped the Nox in 2010 your most likely to see minor changes that really wont play into your decision making. But if you wait that long, there wont be any 2011's left anyway....thats how it was this summer with the 2010's

·
Registered
626 Posts
Agreed, the model is still too new. You'll see color changes and trim adjustments, possibly different wheel options, but probably nothing else. There might be a modest "freshening" for 2013 or 2014, which would be after 3-4 model years--midway through a typical product cycle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts