GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having this issue.
As we live in the WET coast of British Columbia we see rain from day to day :bang head:
Well I drove our Terrain today (wife is the main driver) and as we drove for 30 minutes we had no heat with the defrost on.We stopped for fuel and as I was in the station my wife said the heat was working no issue she got toasty.
No setting changed just drove away and :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :bang head: put on your wool by the time we got back home I was miffed not again.We took ours Terrain into the dealer in Langley last year for the same thing to be told nothing can be found.

MY wife wants to drop it off ASAP and get them to find out what is wrong.

Anyone else have the same issues?

·
Registered
177 Posts
There is a recall on 2010 Terrain/Equinox that involves partial or total loss of heating and defrost functions. I've attached the relevant text of the bulletin so you can check if your VIN in involved.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Nice work! what a great forum! :thumb:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks but as usual not applicable to us :banghead: :thumbdown: :angryfire: :eek:hno: :help:

So off to the dealer to listen to the dealer comment again.
NOHING WRONG.

Then we will keep those non repair forums in our vehicle as well in a folder for when we crash due to fogging windows and a dealer who says nothing wrong.

Have to love recalls.

Anyone else having the same issue BUT NOT in the vin range like us listened in the recall :eek:hno: :eek:hno:

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
RAW2u said:
Thanks but as usual not applicable to us :banghead: :thumbdown: :angryfire: :eek:hno: :help:

So off to the dealer to listen to the dealer comment again.
NOHING WRONG.

Then we will keep those non repair forums in our vehicle as well in a folder for when we crash due to fogging windows and a dealer who says nothing wrong.

Have to love recalls.

Anyone else having the same issue BUT NOT in the vin range like us listened in the recall :eek:hno: :eek:hno:
I would like to look into this for you as well. Please feel free to contact me privately with the last eight of your VIN for more assistance. Thank you in advance.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks
I have sent you the PM if you can look into this for us

1 - 6 of 6 Posts