1. Can be turned off in the "remote left in vehicle" setting in the infotainment.I'm very happy with the '19 Redline but since the topic is picking nits here are mine;
1. If I get out of the vehicle and leave the keys in it or sometimes even leave it running and get out the damned horn beeps 5 times announcing to anyone within a half mile range that here's a car you can steal. I would like to defeat that nonsense. It's my car, I'm making the payments and if I want to let it run while I open a gate I should be able to without the nagging horn beeps.
2. Put the car in drive and the doors lock. I'd like to have that choice myself... Like when I'm driving through a bad neighborhood.
3. A very short run cycle with remote start. Barely warms the car up or melts the ice on the windshield.
4. The damned back seat reminder chime
5. Icy Roads possible whenever the temperature is below freezing.
I realize that chimes and nagging, doors that lock are probably on every new vehicle but it would be nice to be able to disable it if the owner chooses to live dangerously.
2. Should be the default setting, can't recall if this is a selectable option or not.
4. Can be turned off in the infotainment system by deselecting "rear seat reminder"
5. Agreed, very annoying.