GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post , I really like this Site.....Well....I pre-ordered my GMC terrain in Jan 4 , Back when I was in Afg ( my third deployment in 6 years) jajaja ......and just today i Got the call that my Terrain will arrive in 3 weeks :) Hell YEah..... tHIS IS what i for my custom terrain :

AWD 4dr SLT-2

Color : Carbon Black Metallic

Interior : Jet Black, Perforated Leather

Cargo Package, Includes rear cargo cover, cargo convenience net, luggage crossbars.

Engine, 3.0L V6 SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing), (264 hp @ 6950 rpm, 222 lb-ft @ 5100 rpm)

Trailering Equipment, 1500 lbs. with 2.4L I-4 SIDI engine. Maximum trailer weight of 3500 lbs. with 3.0L V6 SIDI engine.

Wheels, 19" chrome clad aluminum with P235/60R19 all-season, blackwall tires. Requires 3.0L V6 SIDI engine.

Audio System with Navigation, AM/FM/XM stereo, CD player with MP3/WMA playback capability, 7-inch touch-screen Color Interface Display, enhanced DVD based navigation with voice recognition, 40 GB Hard Drive, USB port-receptacle, Radio Data System, speed-compensated volume and 8-speaker pioneer premium sound system.

Rear Seat Entertainment System, Dual display, remote control, auxiliary jack, 2 wireless headsets.

And i have the Chrome fuel cap ,Custom Molded Splash Guards (back & Front) ,Side window deflectors and Premium All Weather Floor Mats!!!

( I was between Onyx Blck and carbon Black but chose carbon.......Any suggestion about those 2 colors? which one looks better or somethin like that ;)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome to the forum! That sounds like a cool set of wheels you will have there...congratulations!

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

POst up pics when you get it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome! I went with the Cyber Gray Metallic after having a black vehicle in hopes that it will not look dirty so quickly! Regardless, I'm sure you'll love it when you get it and it will look sharp!!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Good thing you went with the black. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to see it among the Polar Bears! Enjoy your ride. Lots of great info here on the forum!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome. I ordered the Merlot Red Slt-1 about 4 weeks ago. Still no build date, but I anticipate that it will be soon.....or at least I hope it will!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Pimpollo---First of all, thank you for your service to our country. All of you in uniform are in my thoughts and prayers...been there/done that! Secondly, you are a wise man for having ordered a great vehicle. God bless!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts