GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a photo shoot of my new 2011 Terrain AWD V6 while over-looking NYC from Boulevard East in Weehawken, NJ

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Very nice and you found a nice back drop for your pics.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Holy crap, one of the best photo threads ever! God that color in that back ground is gorgeous!

·
Registered
698 Posts
I don't get how this paint colour looks so different depending on the situation. It looks absolutely stunning in your photos, but I saw one at the grocery store the other day and hated how 'burgundy' it looked.

Must be the same reason my carbon metallic looked green-ish sometimes and grey other times...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all! Glad to hear youz enjoyed the images, really appreciate it, more pics will come in due time, weather here in NY/NJ is freezing in mid 20's these days!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow, awesome location. The color of your Terrain really pops against that. And it helps it's spotlessly clean too. Well done.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! Yea I try to keep her super clean... I've had her maybe 6 weeks now and wash/detail it every weekend myself. No running through a car wash here, I hand wash her myself to avoid the swirls and scratches in the paint that going through a car wash will do, but this is going to be hard to do now with our super freezing cold NE winter setting in :mad:

suprax said:
Wow, awesome location. The color of your Terrain really pops against that. And it helps it's spotlessly clean too. Well done.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Solrak69 said:
Thanks! Yea I try to keep her super clean... I've had her maybe 6 weeks now and wash/detail it every weekend myself. No running through a car wash here, I hand wash her myself to avoid the swirls and scratches in the paint that going through a car wash will do, but this is going to be hard to do now with our super freezing cold NE winter setting in :mad:
Tell me about it. I got mine 2 weeks ago and I'm in upstate NY and it's been under 15 degrees and snowing everyday since I picked it up. One day it got above 35 so I brought her to a completely touchless car wash (Laserwash - mechanical arm goes around the car spraying the coat and rinse without touching) but a day later my black Terrain was completely white again. :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
This color is unbelievably gorgeous in the sun on a Saturday. I'm annoyed though that this color doesn't seem to be available in many options in the Houston area. GRRRRR!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts