GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be picking up my new 2010 Terrain SLT-1, V6, AWD, Carbon black metallic, titanium leather interior, trailer towing package, next Monday. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited!!!

·
Registered
830 Posts
RSchleder said:
I'll be picking up my new 2010 Terrain SLT-1, V6, AWD, Carbon black metallic, titanium leather interior, trailer towing package, next Monday. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited!!!
Good luck for the wait :) Hope you'll enjoy your new ride ! post pictures when you can :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We picked up our new Terrain on Monday in Henderson, Co at Transwest Buick, GMC. I had made the deal over the phone a week eariler which included a trade in of our Honda CR-V. I described the CR-V over the phone and also sent multible pictures to the Dealership. What a great experience when we arrived, the car was ready, the deal was as negotiated, they took my personal check and we were treated as valued customers. Our salesman took whatever time we needed to activate Onstar and describe the electronics package. I've bought many new cars in my life, however, this was, without a doubt the BEST new car buying experienceI've ever had.
So far, we've put a couple hundred miles on the Terrain as we're convoying to "Vettes on the Rockies" which is held in Breckenridge/Frisco, Co. We'll be back in Iowa next Tuesday and I'll take pic's at that time. Wife is driving the Terrain as I'm driving our 2000 red convertible Vette. I've driven the Terrain a bit however on a day tip and must say--we both like it very much!!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congratulations, I'm sure you will enjoy it. Loving mine so far two months in.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Congrats!!! I just ordered a 2011 on the 21st of July. I hope it gets here soon ;D

·
Registered
2 Posts
I picked the Terrain in Feb. I love it! We also own a 2010 Camaro, the Terrain 2X the miles on it as the Camaro.
I did not have good luck with the dealer though. Boulevard Buick / GMC in Signal Hill, Ca.
The trade was a 06 Colorado, Xtreme, perfect shape, 1 minor accident from rear, bumper only. All repaired. I liked the Colorado, just wanted more interior room.
Boulevard Buick / GMC really took advantage of me on the trade, "it can only be wholesaled because of the accident" I really took a bath on it!
Was never told my Terrain did not have blue-tooth capabilities. I would have upgraded! It was raining bad at the time of purchase. The salesman handed me the keys and pionted the the Terrain. Did not go over anything on the Terrain, only hooked me up to the On-star for tutorial. THE NEXT WEEK MY COLORADO WAS ON THEIR LOT FOR SALE! I don't care about their profit margin on any trade, but don't pi** on my leg and tell me it's raining!
I also have purchased many new vehicles from Harleys, cars, trucks to motorhomes, and am just dumbfounded by the treatment on this purchase.
I love the Terrain, would recomend it to anyone looking for that class of vehicle. BUT STAY AWAY FROM BOULEVARD BUICK / G M C!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got it!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
RSchleder said:
Got it!!!!!!!!

Looks Great!!!!!! I have the same color coming.

·
Registered
48 Posts
She looks like a beauty. I see you went with the Cabron Black Metallic Exterior/Light Titanium Interior. I ordered a 2011 with these color selections. Can you really see the metallics in the exterior paint or is it more like a solid black color? Also, why did you choose the light titanium interior? My wife wanted the two-tone interior look as she felt as if it was a more upscale feeling and given our exterior color choice (carbon black) she thought that the titanium was a better match than the brownstone.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Textaker
The carbon black metallic REALLY pops in the sun. The metallic is very distinctive as it does take on a bit of "carbon" color and the metallic content is VERY noticeable. You'll luv it. You wife is like mine, we drove an all black interior Terrain and once she saw the Titanium interior in the brochures, that's what she had to have. I'm pleased that's what she wanted as it does provide an upscale appearance and feeling. Good luck with your Terrain when you get it, it's well worth waiting for. Ron

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
poorboy1942

Bob, I'm sure that's very true.I believe your color gives it at least 25 more HP. I might take you on though with my C5 Corvette ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts