GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit the jackpot researching this vehicle and studied it for almost six months before purchasing. Proud owner of 2012 Terrain AWD SLT-1. The Black Onyx gem is absolutely fully loaded with nav, heated seats, heated mirrors, remote start, and six months On Star etc.

Sticker: $32,920 and settled for $27,500 and added on the $1975 extended warranty. I decided to buy it considering all the loaded electronics. I've had the vehicle 2 weeks and averaging 26.0 miles give or take a few on my 100 mile daily commute.

I want to add that everyones comments in this forum is very educational for me. I have learned so much from you all and thank you. Next oil change will consist of Penzoil Premium Platinum with the Amsoil oil filter.

Anchors Away!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Congrats!! welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
46 Posts
tomnavy said:
I hit the jackpot researching this vehicle and studied it for almost six months before purchasing. Proud owner of 2012 Terrain AWD SLT-1. The Black Onyx gem is absolutely fully loaded with nav, heated seats, heated mirrors, remote start, and six months On Star etc.

Sticker: $32,920 and settled for $27,500 and added on the $1975 extended warranty. I decided to buy it considering all the loaded electronics. I've had the vehicle 2 weeks and averaging 26.0 miles give or take a few on my 100 mile daily commute.

I want to add that everyones comments in this forum is very educational for me. I have learned so much from you all and thank you. Next oil change will consist of Penzoil Premium Platinum with the Amsoil oil filter.

Anchors Away!

Hi Tom, I'd like to ask you a question about your Terrain. I sent you a personal message about it. Hope to hear from you!

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
83 Posts
Congradulations and welcome to the site Tom. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Let us know how that 2012 works out for you :cheers:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Congrats and welcome!! :thumb:[/color]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts