GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post since I'm a new owner! Loving everything so far, but can't get my Verizon LG VX8360 to pair. I searched the forum for any similiar issues/guidacne on LG phones but wasn't able to find anything. Has anyone else had issues with this specific phone or pairing in general?? When I do search on the phone it finds the Terrain (My Vehicle shows up on the device list) but then when attempt to finish the pairing, I never get the option to enter the code provided by the Terrain on my phone - it just shows the bluetooth symbol flashing gray then blue like its trying to connect but can't do it for some reason.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
damascusdeac said:
First post since I'm a new owner! Loving everything so far, but can't get my Verizon LG VX8360 to pair. I searched the forum for any similiar issues/guidacne on LG phones but wasn't able to find anything. Has anyone else had issues with this specific phone or pairing in general?? When I do search on the phone it finds the Terrain (My Vehicle shows up on the device list) but then when attempt to finish the pairing, I never get the option to enter the code provided by the Terrain on my phone - it just shows the bluetooth symbol flashing gray then blue like its trying to connect but can't do it for some reason.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
You're probably doing everything right, most likely an issue with your phone. Double check by reading that section of the user manual:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CCwQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lg.com%2Fus%2Fmobile-phones%2Fpdf%2FFinal%2520VX8360%2520English%2520UG.pdf&rct=j&q=Verizon%20LG%20VX8360%20bluetooth%20pairing&ei=VE-PTdmSJIiasAOVztCVCQ&usg=AFQjCNH2h3Nt1WD9bHloL7KaINU7yNuqKA&cad=rja

Pull the battery out to reset the phone and try again. If none of that works I would call or bring the phone into Verizon and request a firmware update or phone replacement due to the bluetooth connectivity issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts