GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
It shouldnt change the ANC. The only speaker that is related to the ANC is the rear subwoofer.

·
Registered
446 Posts
One other quick question Sunnyday, do you have the Pioneer speakers or base speakers? I believe the front door base speakers are full range, not just mid-low. So you may need to add a set of tweeters.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got premium. The link I provided is just to show its speaker. What I ordered is actually a component with speaker, tweeter and crossover. I'm very picky and enjoy listening to the "Sound" and not just the "Music". My home theater are all high-end which is why I thought there are a lot of things missing from the premium pioneer every time I listen to it.

Narg said:
One other quick question Sunnyday, do you have the Pioneer speakers or base speakers? I believe the front door base speakers are full range, not just mid-low. So you may need to add a set of tweeters.

·
Registered
54 Posts
sunnyday said:
From this article, it seems that ANC is only active when engine is less than or equal to 2000 RPM?

Ummm...it's active all the time. The conditions are the "ripest" under 2000 rpm...go up a hill...get it in high gear.....do 40 mph....kight throttle....ANC will be going crazy.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry wrong term I used. Yes its active all the time but it says that it only cancels engine noise <= 2000RPM

TIP: ANC does NOT cancel wind noise, road noise, or any engine noise above 2000 RPM.

dsulli37 said:
Ummm...it's active all the time. The conditions are the "ripest" under 2000 rpm...go up a hill...get it in high gear.....do 40 mph....kight throttle....ANC will be going crazy.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It only cancels specific frequencies/orders. It doesn't cancel engine noise either...it cancels the noise from the torque converter.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts