GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're seeing this post, then you're on the new dedicated server. Please take a look around and let us know if anything is broken.

Thanks for your patience, guys!
admin

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
wow! Great job! didnt even notice the down time..

·
Registered
99 Posts
great job, site seems to not missed a beat!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I keep getting a 'server migration and upgrade' page, requesting me to login in...though im already logged in..
I'm sure its with the migration..if I still have issues with it in a couple days I will let you know.

·
Registered
241 Posts
wrusprod said:
I keep getting a 'server migration and upgrade' page, requesting me to login in...though im already logged in..
I'm sure its with the migration..if I still have issues with it in a couple days I will let you know.
I was getting this also until I cleared my cookie for this site. Now I don't see it any more.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That could be the transition between some DNS servers that have the new site and some still pointing to the old site. Within 24 hours, all DNS servers should be updated and nothing should point to the old site any longer.

Link to the main page on the lower left SHOULD be there. I didn't change any code, just moved it over. It's working for me, anyone else seeing that issue?

Smileys aren't working? Let me test a few :) ahhh, I see, clicking on them isn't causing the code to get entered. Hmmm, I'll take a look at that and see if I can figure out why

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Yes, my smiley faces don't work either.

I can't live without my smiley faces!!!!!

Can't hi-light words either

HURRY - PLEASE!!! - - - - - - LOL At least LOL works(LOL)

·
Registered
241 Posts
GARYD said:
Yes, my smiley faces don't work either.

I can't live without my smiley faces!!!!!

Can't hi-light words either

HURRY - PLEASE!!! - - - - - - LOL At least LOL works(LOL)
I can highlight with the shift+arrow keys but not with my mouse or iPad.

·
Registered
241 Posts
admin said:
That could be the transition between some DNS servers that have the new site and some still pointing to the old site. Within 24 hours, all DNS servers should be updated and nothing should point to the old site any longer.

Link to the main page on the lower left SHOULD be there. I didn't change any code, just moved it over. It's working for me, anyone else seeing that issue?

Smileys aren't working? Let me test a few :) ahhh, I see, clicking on them isn't causing the code to get entered. Hmmm, I'll take a look at that and see if I can figure out why
I can see the link (lower left)on my PC but not my iPad which is where I actually use it.

·
Registered
10,027 Posts
Seems like the clock (time) is off by 2 hours.

·
Registered
482 Posts
RIT333 said:
Seems like the clock (time) is off by 2 hours.
Had the same thing, in my profile/look and layout, clicked on auto-detect and it was corrected

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
wkeatonjr, yes mine does that too, thanks, but I still can't change the text - Bold, Italic, slant etc.
At least I can't - got another trick up your sleeve? lol

Maybe the best thing is to give admin a few days to work the kinks out.

·
Registered
241 Posts
GARYD said:
wkeatonjr, yes mine does that too, thanks, but I still can't change the text - Bold, Italic, slant etc.
At least I can't - got another trick up your sleeve? lol

Maybe the best thing is to give admin a few days to work the kinks out.
Sorry, wearing short sleeves today... no tricks. :p

Admin will get it corrected soon I'm sure.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Extremely slow today

1 - 20 of 20 Posts