GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2019 Equinox in August and I’m currently curious if anyone has suggestions about it. I have plans to get a ceramic coating of course, but what has everyone else done with their own or negative things about this vehicle?

·
Registered
215 Posts
My only real complaint is the ride quality. I would gladly trade some handling for a softer ride. My only other nit to pick is that the interior is a little down rent compared to others but not drastically so. The gauge cluster could be a little fancier and the upper dash and door panels. That said the seemingly “cheaper” materials will hold up much better in the long run than something like a CRV or BMW’s with their soft touch coatings.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've done everything to my equinox and the only thing I kept is the led headlights these aren't really cars to modify u have a good start with the ceramic coating just buy a bottle of shine armor..... Chemical guys new car smell..thats my secret.keeps it fresh people are all like what year is this or wow when they get in idk..its a secret.. It's your car have fun driving it bottom line...deck it out in all chevy headrest covers valve stems licence plate frame.ect.... If you want a subwoofer, some nice accessories, colored headlights or something just ask there are many members out here always ready to help. Just keep up on all the scheduled maintenance in the manual oil, trans, fuel system ECT these cars run really well with proper maintenance. Some people neglect their vehicles. And NEVER pay for a cabin air filter omg give select words to those who offer...Or air filter we can show you how to do those things no matter the skill
level...WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

·
Registered
741 Posts
My fleet has now been 2 coated with Turtle Wax spray on ceramic wax/coating.
The paint on my '11 Tahoe has never looked better as it's the oldest paint. Black has a deeper look and water beads like crazy on the entire fleet.
Quick and easy spray on application and cheap to buy.

Reactions: christopherlompoc
1 - 4 of 4 Posts