GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just picked up a new 2012 Equinox FWD 2.4 1LT. Just found this site, look forward (or maybe not !!) to reading all about the Equinox.
I'm not certain what to call it, a car or suv. I bought it to replace my 2002 Impala, I thought I would never come back to GM after the bailout
issue, but here I am. I was able to use some great GM incentives which made it easy.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome !!
My congradulations, you will love it......as long as you got a good working copy, can't be beat
My condolences, if you received a poor copy that has troubled so many, including myself with a Terrain.
If you got a good one, enjoy !! If you run into problems with a bad one......Get your 3 repair attemps in and the get a Lemon Law Lawyer !!!
Do not lose your sanity going through GM's resolution process, waste of time !!

Bob

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
jenks188 said:
Welcome !!
My congradulations, you will love it......as long as you got a good working copy, can't be beat
My condolences, if you received a poor copy that has troubled so many, including myself with a Terrain.
If you got a good one, enjoy !! If you run into problems with a bad one......Get your 3 repair attemps in and the get a Lemon Law Lawyer !!!

Bob
He got a 2012, not a 2011. Chances are pretty good that it will be trouble free.

Congrats !

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Congrats on your new SUV!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
EquinoxFF1063 said:
Hi, I just picked up a new 2012 Equinox FWD 2.4 1LT. Just found this site, look forward (or maybe not !!) to reading all about the Equinox.
I'm not certain what to call it, a car or suv...
My wife like to use the name "Trar" even though one of the GMC reps I spoke with consistently calls the Terrain a truck. I say truck, she says trar...

·
Registered
194 Posts
I guess the official name is an Xuv... A Crossover Utility Vehicle, but it seems more. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy the vehicle.

·
Registered
365 Posts
jenks188 said:
Welcome !!

Bob

Well put! :cheers:

·
Registered
361 Posts
welcome

enjoy

drive the wheels off of it ;D

·
Registered
34 Posts
jenks188 said:
Welcome !!

Bob
I agree too... :cheers:

·
Registered
673 Posts
EquinoxFF1063 said:
I'm not certain what to call it, a car or suv. I bought it to replace my 2002 Impala, I thought I would never come back to GM after the bailout
issue, but here I am. I was able to use some great GM incentives which made it easy.

My insurance agency calls it a station wagon.

I did not think I would ever own another N/A product after our 97 Cavalier.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts