GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just on Chevrolet.com checking out some of the features on the 2010 Equinox LTZ model my wife and I just ordered about a week ago. I noticed a engine block heater ($100) & LPO Protection Package ($295). I don't remember seeing those choices available just a few weeks ago. Did I just miss them before, or are they new options?

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
OP did you get the 4cyl or the v6. If you got the V6 the Block heater should have came from the factory. At least that what mine did and i did not pay for it.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We opted for the 4 cyl. I don't know why we weren't given the option when we used the "Build Your Own" feature on chevrolet.com just a few weeks ago. When I used the chat live function on the site, the agent said the option has only been available since March. I don't know if it had something to do with my cache memory on the computer I had been using or what. But, for $100, and living in the midwest, we probably would have opted for it. Our salesperson didn't even ask us if we wanted it. So, I don't know how familiar he was with the option.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts