GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hank you for your interest in K&N products. You are registered to receive notification about products for your vehicle. This email was sent automatically to inform you of available products that might fit this application. Listed below are the current K&N products for a 2010 GMC TERRAIN 2.4L. Please review the full application description including comments to ensure that the product will fit your vehicle.

Year Model Engine Comment Product Type Part Number Description
2010 TERRAIN 2.4L L4 F/I All 77 Kit 77-3071KS NEW! Performance Intake Kit
2010 TERRAIN 2.4L L4 F/I All Air Filter 33-2439 Replacement Air Filter

When purchasing a K&N Replacement Air Filter or High-Flow Intake System don't forget to purchase a K&N Recharger kit for proper cleaning and re-oiling of your K&N Air Filter.

We appreciate your feedback, and we use product requests like yours to help us determine what new products to develop in the future. We will notify you again if any additional products become available for this type of vehicle. More information about our complete line of products is available at www.knfilters.com. Please contact us if you have any additional questions. Please do not reply to this email.

Thank you for choosing K&N!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Also claims a 9.32 or something hp gain. to bad its so darn expensive.

·
Registered
297 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
K&N... get on it for the 3.0...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks just ordered it.

;D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Is that one yours?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Id take out the lower air box as well. No sense having that huge filter but the engine is starving for air. Doesnt make sense.

K&N products are pretty top notch but I might be able to do something cheaper myself.

·
Registered
468 Posts
RAW2u said:
Is that one yours?
nope stole it from the k&n site. im getting a nice tax return this year and have an alternate idea that i am toying with and that setup wont work. now i just need a few nice days to actually get under the hood and make a few calls to see if i can make this dream a reality.

·
Registered
441 Posts
looks like it mounts to lower airbox.......probably use the lower box on on to use the scoop to help push cold air towards the element....

the intake for this engine isnt complicated seeing as you dont have an external MAF/IAT (is that true?)...looks like that mounts almost right to the throttle body...

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
gar187er said:
the intake for this engine isnt complicated seeing as you dont have an external MAF/IAT (is that true?)...looks like that mounts almost right to the throttle body...
Always a MAF... you'll notice in the above image, its just above the K&N decal on the intake pipe, facing the firewall.
What you see on/by the throttle body (wiring harness) is for the throttle position motor[/color]

·
Registered
432 Posts
i'll wait for something a little more affordable, those K&N kits are always wicked expensive.
Nice to see some aftermarket popping up though.

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
rutger1413 said:
I would be interested to see what the dyno results are and possibly a fuel mileage report.
I will post a complete review once I get it as well with mileage updates as well.

·
Registered
141 Posts
What effect would installing this have on a warranty? I don't want to jeopardize anything for 10 extra ponies and most likely a nice growl under acceleration

·
Registered
468 Posts
should have 0 effect on warranty. they would have to prove that the filter is what caused what the issue is that your bringing it in for warranty for. doesnt mean that some dealers will still not give you a hard time though.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts