GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new owner of a 2012 Summit White Equinox LTZ. Picked it up today from Weseloh Chevrolet in Carlsbad, Californina and couldn't be happier with the dealership and the vehicle! Traded in my Mini Cooper Clubman which was a good little car but happy to be back in a little larger vehicle. I had a TrailBlazer before and really liked it but I think I will like the Equinox even more. :)

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Congrats & welcome :thumb:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm in love w/the room. A 6 foot folded table flat with the turkey roaster and 12 bags of food and goodies -- and did not even have to push the backseats forward out of "limo" mode.
Welcome and enjoy ;D

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
SNO said:
new owner of a 2012 Summit White Equinox LTZ. Picked it up today from Weseloh Chevrolet in Carlsbad, Californina and couldn't be happier with the dealership and the vehicle! Traded in my Mini Cooper Clubman which was a good little car but happy to be back in a little larger vehicle. I had a TrailBlazer before and really liked it but I think I will like the Equinox even more. :)
Congratulations on your purchase! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats! I'm in the Toronto area and purchased an '11 'Nox almost 4 weeks ago. Took some getting used to after driving my '98 Buick for 10 years, but now I love it! This forum is very informative, thanks to everyone for all of their input.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Wecome aboard. I am a relatively new member here and the owner of a 2012 black LTZ of a little over a week. Love the vehicle. :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts