GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as a new member on this site.
I just purchased a 2012 SLT-1 Terrain today, V6, AWD, with a few extra options.

Mocha Steel Metallic
Brownstone leather interior

Sunroof
Power Hatch
18" Chrome Clad aluminum rims

I took both the 4 Cylinder and the 6 out for a test drive and in my opinion there is just no comparison, especially when you want to pass someone on the highway I noticed a big difference. I love the touch screen and the rear view camera.

I pick it up next weekend and I will post some pics!

Look forward to being an active member on this site!

regards,

Jason

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Nice!..I really like that color!!

Thats a great package..The AWD Terrain is a blast to drive in the winter!...I had no issues at all in the snow last year..was actually fun to drive in the snow!

welcome to the Forum! there is alot of great people and info here..

·
Registered
77 Posts
We hope to pick ours up today or tomorrow. We have been dealing over email/phone and put $500 down to hold it until we could get to the dealer (80 miles away over mountain pass). Same color and trim, we are getting the 4cyl and stock wheels.

2012 GMC Terrain SLT-1, AWD, 4 cyl
Mocha Steel Metallic

Sunroof
Power Hatch
Block heater

We are hoping the problems that I read about last night that the 2010-2011 4cyls had have been solved...

Picked it up as scheduled, got the TPMS recall done, mudflaps added, full tank of gas and headed home... very nice in the snow and ice, 28.2 mpg for 80 miles home according to computer.. wife likes it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds great, I picked mine up on Friday and it is the most silent car/suv I have ever driven! The touchscreen is awesome and the V6 does the job nicely!

I have a bunch of pics, but I think I have to make some postings here before I can upload them!

regards,

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
2012SLT-1 said:
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as a new member on this site.
I just purchased a 2012 SLT-1 Terrain today, V6, AWD, with a few extra options.

Mocha Steel Metallic

Sunroof
Power Hatch
18" Chrome Clad aluminum rims
I took both the 4 Cylinder and the 6 out for a test drive and in my opinion there is just no comparison, especially when you want to pass someone on the highway I noticed a big difference. I love the touch screen and the rear view camera.
Look forward to being an active member on this site!
regards,
Jason
Excellent! nice job, congrats on your new purchase and membership here on the Forum. :thumb:[/color]

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome to the group Jason, we look forward to hearing more from you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts