GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had our equinox for a little over a month and 2700 miles. We could not be happier with the car. Our previous car was a 2010 jeep commander limited hemi 4wd. While it was a nice jeep, it got around 11mpg on top of being a 45 thousand dollar jeep. It was just not worth it. Averaging 24 with the equinox and actually have more room than the commander, but we did loose the 3rd row. Loving our decision so far. Here are some pics from its first trip to the NC mountains.

---
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Are those seat covers in the picture?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Phantm006 said:
Are those seat covers in the picture?
Not seat covers, dealer installed leather. Can't stand cloth but they did not have any 4cylinders with leather. So they installed it and added on to purchase price. It was around 1600$. The leather is very high quality and looks factory. Also, we were not a fan of the multi-colored leather the ltz had especially for worse gas mileage and a higher cost. We were trying to save money, but leather is a must have considering we have 2 big dogs to cart around. So, this was the perfect solution for us. I'm sure all Rick Hendricks offer the same option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts