GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda excited to see what people have to say about the equinox. This is my first time buying a car from a dealership and first time ever spending over $1500 on a car. And I don’t think my first impression of any of it is good. I would of rathered spent $2500 on a car than getting a loan and warranties for $25,000 so unpleased. Hope this forum can help. Thanks. I do love my car but not for what I’m paying for it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Spending money on a car is not fun if you are not a car enthusiast and are only looking for a mode of transportation from point A to point B. It does cost a lot to keep a car running on the streets. Depending on where you live and the quality of public transit provided by your local government, maybe that mode of transportation is a better alternative.

For people like me who love automobiles and the sheer joy of driving, the automobile is an extension of who we are. We take great pride in our cars and I for one view driving as a treat. Spending money on a car (new or used) is a question of choice, just like going to the movies, a restaurant, type of home we have or vacation spot we go to. To each their own. I love driving my 2019 Terrain as much as my 2013 Maserati GranTurismo. Different drives, but equally as enjoyable for what they have to offer.

Enjoy your ride and welcome to the group.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Pick up a copy of Motor Trend magazine if you want to see some incredibly overpriced vehicles. For most of my life avoiding a car payment was a number. one goal. Now I'm leasing and making payments - maybe forever. Buying a late model used vehicle and getting hit with a $2000 repair would really get me hot. Sure miss those Oldsmobiles, old S10 trucks and Blazers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts