GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I just bought a 2012 Equinox 2LT in black and traded in my 07 Grand Cherokee with the HEMI. I also have a pair of Jeep's factory SRT8 rims that I had chromed. They are 20"x9" and 20"x10". How do you think these bad boys would look on the Nox...I'd have to buy adapters for the lug dimension difference. I don't think I have it in me to sell them. Personally, these are my favorite factory rims across any make/model, but I could get good money for them if sold. If I don't keep them, what else would look comparable? Or do I put em on

Attachments

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Are they the same bolt pattern and offset, but just a different length lugnut ? If so, then they will look awesome !

·
Registered
297 Posts
That would look sweet...I always liked the higher end factory rims on the Grand Cherokees and SRT8's. However, I really doubt that the bolt pattern would be the same. Auto manufacturers have been doing that to us for decades. :mad:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the bolt pattern is 5-120mm offset 34-45mm on the equinox and was 5-127mm on my jeep with 35 front offset 50 rear. So couldn't I get a 5 lug adapter that converts 5-120 to 5-127 or 5x5? And just get the thickness of the adapter at like 1 inch? They make a ton off adapters for diff lug dimensions and offsets, so hopefully I can make it happen with the srt8 wheels

1 - 4 of 4 Posts