GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I have recently purchased a 2011 LTZ awd v6 Silver Equinox. My husband and I had been searching for one for about three months but they never had any full loaded 6 cylinders. When we finally found one (we werent even looking by this point) I had to have one! I absolutely love it! I was just curious to see if anyone has had any problems with their equinox and also does anyone know how to change the screen on the display? Thanks! ;D

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
ldm24 said:
Hey guys!

I was just curious to see if anyone has had any problems with their equinox and also does anyone know how to change the screen on the display? Thanks! ;D
There are more than just "guys" on this forum... If you are talking about the Digital Instrument Cluster (DIC) then, it is scrolled through the pages by the up and down arrows in the center stack.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help. also I myself am a woman so I was referring to everyone by saying hey guys..

·
Registered
635 Posts
RIT333 said:
There are more than just "guys" on this forum... If you are talking about the Digital Instrument Cluster (DIC) then, it is scrolled through the pages by the up and down arrows in the center stack.
DIC=Driver information Center....... ::)

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Roesterman said:
DIC=Driver information Center....... ::)
THX - I knew it as DIC, but realizing that she was a women, I wanted to be politically correct, so I tried to figure out the acronym - wrong guess, huh !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts