GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the Terrain or Nox have any rebates or financing incentive for May? I know its supposed to change the 3rd, thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm also curious to find out. I had a private offer that expired today. :-\ I'm hoping another offer comes out tomorrow. I ordered my Terrain 6 weeks ago and its supposed to be delivered any day!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just called GM Consumer Marketing. While they wouldn't say anything definite, they said to check back after May 9.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The only incentive's on the Equinox are APR's...2.9/3.9/4.9/5.9 @ 36/48/60/72. I'm assuming they're the same for the Terrain. For those of you that have the private offer's from last month you might be able to get GM to extend them (especially if you have a vehicle ordered). I just did this for a client that has a new GS 'vette ordered with a TPW of 5/16 so it can be done.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Gm wouldn't extend my last private offer, however, they issued another one that I was able to take advantage of when I picked up my Terrain on Thursday. Both of my offers were for Saturn loyalty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts