GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'd like to welcome our first dealer sponsor, [email protected]! As part of our sponsorship deal, he's agreed to help out our members here with useful dealer-centric info, such as VIN lookups, help finding certain options and colors, etc. In return, please be sure to check out his ads in the cars for sale section if you're in the market for a new vehicle!

Welcome aboard, Dan!

·
Registered
33 Posts
admin said:
Hey guys,

I'd like to welcome our first dealer sponsor, [email protected]! As part of our sponsorship deal, he's agreed to help out our members here with useful dealer-centric info, such as VIN lookups, help finding certain options and colors, etc. In return, please be sure to check out his ads in the cars for sale section if you're in the market for a new vehicle!

Welcome aboard, Dan!
Thank you very much for having me. I am here for any questions, VIN incentive look ups, hell I'll even help on VIN history if it pertains to a used Terrain, Nox, or SRX.

If anyone needs help locating a certain color or option I'll just do a GM search for ya. Let me know.
I made a thread with my bio in it here. http://www.terrainforum.net/index.php?topic=298.0 Again, thanks for hacing me. Hope to help ya'll out.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Thank you very much for having me. I am here for any questions, VIN incentive look ups, hell I'll even help on VIN history if it pertains to a used Terrain, Nox, or SRX.

If anyone needs help locating a certain color or option I'll just do a GM search for ya. Let me know.
I made a thread with my bio in it here. http://www.terrainforum.net/index.php?topic=298.0 Again, thanks for hacing me. Hope to help ya'll out.
Great to have you onboard, Dan! :)
An excellent resource fo rall of the Members here! 8)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
SnowItch said:
New Canadian slang? ;D
Waddya mean new?
It's been that way fo rever!!!
:eek: ;D :eek:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Goo done!