GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just got my new company vehicle, a 2010 equinox. I like it quite a bit more than my previous vehicle, an 05 silverado.
It's an LT, with the nice audio system, 18" wheels, etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
forgot to add it also has bluetooth, AWD, and of course the V6.
I plan to add some HID's and LED interior lighting.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Looks great! Is it Cyber Grey? I've noticed, when looking at all the other available colors on the Equinox, that most of the colors almost "change" under different lighting conditions. I think it's a pretty cool effect. I especially noticed it on the Cyber Grey, Mocha Steel, Cardinal Red, and Gold Mist varieties. :)

·
Registered
830 Posts
19psi said:
forgot to add it also has bluetooth, AWD, and of course the V6.
I plan to add some HID's and LED interior lighting.
Nice ride !

For HID i suggest you XenonDepot.com, they really know what you need and the product is A1 quality with everything you need to make your installation simplier.

For Leds, i had some V-Leds.com leds from my previous vehicule that fits really nice in the Terrain. I ordered some more to complete the installation.

It gives a really nice look at night and they fade like original incandescent bulbs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here are pictures of my wife with her new 2010 Equinox LTZ:

We've had it for just over a week and are still learning all of the cool features! ;D

·
Registered
297 Posts
Very nice! We just got our Mocha Steel LTZ last Thursday. So yours looks very familiar, except you guys got the 18" wheels. Looks like you guys got the brownstone interior, too? You are right, the LTZ has LOTS of cool features!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys.
For my HIDs, I am just recycling my kit that I had in my Silverado. I simply bought some replacement H11 bulbs off ebay for $14 and plugged them in and re used my old ballasts. I just have to remember to turn off the DRL every time i start the vehicle; otherwise they sometimes don't light up due to the lower voltage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts