GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Picked my wife up a new 19 Terrain SLT yesterday! It was a complete surprise for her and she was ecstatic. We traded her 12 Chevy cruze in. I figured it was time with 108k miles on it and starting to have to fix minor things.

She was driving my new Acadia yesterday while I had her car and she likes the terrain more, so win win!

I had a 13 terrain before my Acadia and never had an issue with it. Hopefully the 19s are as hassle free!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
May be a dumb question but does the remote fob still work for locking/starting even if you cancel the wifi access and onstar plans?

Don't think they have anything to do with each other but yeah

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yes it does, it fact its the only thing on the app that will work. I believe its good for 5 years, but just this one feature. You will continue to get the 'status reports' each month. That way they can direct you to a dealership for service.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Yes it does, it fact its the only thing on the app that will work. I believe its good for 5 years, but just this one feature. You will continue to get the 'status reports' each month. That way they can direct you to a dealership for service.
Indeed they call the onstar basic plan...and you can remote start and lock and get monthly email....along with emergency emails (i experienced that as one tire picked a nail and as driving out in a hurry one early morning....The DIC warned me the tire pressure was 24 psi and an email appeared on my phone within seconds).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts