GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I have a 2010 Equinox and I need to obtain a part number for a broken clip located on the interior roof, right side, in the cargo area. There is one on the left and one on the right. They are located jsut inside the hatch. Probably used for a cargo net, or in my case, a bungee cord to hold fishing rods. Is there a place I can easily obtain the part number for this short of the dealer?

Thanks!
Joe

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
Your dealer "should" warranty it, unless it is obvious that you broke it on purpose. Otherwise, GEPartsDirect.com - but shipping will kill the deal.

Give the dealer a try.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
have a 2010 Equinox and I need to obtain a part number for a broken clip located on the interior roof, right side, in the cargo area. There is one on the left and one on the right. They are located jsut inside the hatch. Probably used for a cargo net, or in my case, a bungee cord to hold fishing rods. Is there a place I can easily obtain the part number for this short of the dealer?

hi Joe ,

# 20768942 , coat hook , same left and right .

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results.cfm

hope this helps :cheers:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bigb12359,

thanks for the quick response. Much appreciated. I already have 80K miles, so they wont cover it under warranty. Hopefully I can find it cheap somewhere

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
Wow - only $4 PLUS about $13 S/H. They sent it with a personal courier. Prob get it from dealer for about $7. I'd still ask about Warranty - all they can say is No, right ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2012 Equinox that has had something dropped on the cargo floor (carpeted board that covers the spare tire compartment.) the board is now cracked. has anyone had this problem or know how much the replacement board would cost? Thanks

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
joegoodman said:
I have a 2012 Equinox that has had something dropped on the cargo floor (carpeted board that covers the spare tire compartment.) the board is now cracked. has anyone had this problem or know how much the replacement board would cost? Thanks
I would recommend contacting your local dealer for more information as you should still be under warranty. Please feel free to contact me if you would like more assistance. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
joegoodman said:
I'm pretty sure that you didn't drop anything on it, and it came that way from the factory, right ?

;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts