GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the part number of the 2010-2011 single exhaust (4-cyl) SLT-2 rear bumper. Does anyone have any resources?

Eric

·
Registered
10,497 Posts
Try GMPartsDirect.com

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Maybe try fastgmparts.com or when all else fails just call the dealer parts department give em ur vin and they can help give u the part number. If the part didn't come with ur Nox factory, at least describe what ur looking for they should help since they look at parts everyday. Sometimes dealer parts wont match online prices since online charge alot of shipping ,but give it a try and ask them if they can match at least the listed online part plus shipping and maybe a little less, you would be surprised, i have received many parts that way and rarely have to buy stuff online. I sometimes call around to all local dealers to see who will give me the lowest and say xyz dealer will give me this price can u match it... Just my 2cents.

·
Registered
241 Posts
frantinez63 said:
Thanks - tried that. They only list the dual exhaust version. I need the single exhaust version.

Eric
I found it on GMPartsDirect.com

[ 23 ] BODY HARDWARE / REAR BUMPER / BUMPER & COMPONENTS / Lower cover
lower cover w/o chrome pkg., w/o dual exhaust

MSRP Online Price
$486.14 $298.29

[ 23 ] BODY HARDWARE / REAR BUMPER / BUMPER & COMPONENTS / Lower cover
lower cover w/chrome pkg., w/o dual exhaust

MSRP Online Price
$509.96 $312.90

I can't link it but if you go to the parts catalog and choose the "Body Hardware" option there is a diagram of the rear of the vehicle exploded. Click that diagram and you can see all the parts listed for the SLT.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
The GM part number you want is depending of if you want chrome or not. Here is a breakdown

Part # 25798802 without Chrome single exhaust
GM retail $486.14

Online price at Fastgmparts $315.50 and plus $41.02 shipping =$356.52

Gmparts direct has it for $295.42 plus a insane $162.83 shipping = $458.25

------------------------
Part # 25818245 with Chrome bumper single exhaust
GM retail. $509.96

Online price at Fastgmparts $330.96 and plus $43.02 shipping =$373.98

Gmparts direct has it for $309.90 plus a insane $166.52 shipping = $476.42

Beware of Gmpartsdirect on their markup with shipping, once again maybe check with your dealer , they may be able to get it around Fastgmparts total with shipping since you don't pay shipping with dealer, worth a shot, I ask all the time and some parts they match it and even have it in stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts