GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have started to have a strange problem with the navigation system in my Terrain. Was wondering if anybody else has seen this. When I press the DEST button and want to type in a new destination, the Address Entry item is not available. I can only access my address book or previous destinations. The voice commands still work so I can use them to set a new destination, but have no ability to do address entry on the screen.

Anybody heard of this? Not sure if this is in the proper forum, so thought I would begin here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the quick response. Pretty sure I tried that, but will give it another shot. Just found the forum recently and have found a lot of good info.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi again...I have another question about NAV and I didnt want to make another Topic ......Everytime Im try to use my NAV...the radio is always ON....but If I Click to turn off the radio...the Nav turn off too.....how can I turn on the NAV without the Radio? Sorry...I tried so many ways to do it and for some reason I cant.......Im off tomorrow.....I guess is good time to readu the manual :( Sorry guys!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
If you hit the power button, that turns off the audio and the navigation. There's no way around it that I can find. If you don't want to hear the radio, but do want navigation how about just turning down the volume?

·
Registered
48 Posts
pimpollo said:
Hi again...I have another question about NAV and I didnt want to make another Topic ......Everytime Im try to use my NAV...the radio is always ON....but If I Click to turn off the radio...the Nav turn off too.....how can I turn on the NAV without the Radio? Sorry...I tried so many ways to do it and for some reason I cant.......Im off tomorrow.....I guess is good time to readu the manual :( Sorry guys!!
you don't. Turning of the knob turns off the unit. You simply just bring the volume down without turning it off. My hummer h3 was the same.

Reactions: phamus

·
Registered
446 Posts
It took me a while to find this picture. You guys might get a kick out of it. It's the NAV in my Traverse, sending me in circles... Gotta love it! ;)

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts