GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just left a friend of mine's shop and was talking to him about a hack for the terrain and he said that they will have something for me in about a month or so. He couldn't give me a price but based on his others I would say about 250-300 depending.g on the options they add I will keep you updated

Tyson

If I can get a list of truly interested persons I maybe able to work on the price.

·
Registered
10,548 Posts
SiMpLyMoDiFiEd said:
Well I just left a friend of mine's shop and was talking to him about a hack for the terrain and he said that they will have something for me in about a month or so. He couldn't give me a price but based on his others I would say about 250-300 depending.g on the options they add I will keep you updated

Tyson

If I can get a list of truly interested persons I maybe able to work on the price.
Hard to indicate interest when you have not given any indication of what the hack might be. i.e. $300 for what ?

·
Registered
338 Posts
SiMpLyMoDiFiEd said:
All options as if you are stopped and in park.
So watching movies or the back up camera while driving. Hmmm.....

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
yeah...whatever it is...I will pass... :shrug:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you can watch movies in front while driving, you can make changes to navigation system. Just think of things you have to pull over to do and most likely you will no longer have to pull over for it. I never Drive my wifes Terrain so I dont know what all exactly you can and cant do.. I love my Infiniti M too much. I had to drive her car today and it took me a few moments to remember where the **** unlock button for the doors were to let my son in from school. As I get more details i will update you all.. I personally could careless if anyone else buys one my wife said she is willing to pay what the rest of his hacks cost so I will pay full retail.

·
Registered
949 Posts
SiMpLyMoDiFiEd said:
I had to drive her car today and it took me a few moments to remember where the **** unlock button for the doors were to let my son in from school.
haha, it still gets me sometimes too. Makes me feel like an idiot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts