GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that when we get on an expressway, the NAV screen splits into our current position on the left half of the screen and the upcoming exits on the right half.
I haven't been able to eliminate the right hand screen to only see our current position full screen.
Any ideas anyone?
Not a big deal, just curious.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just stumbled across how to do this on a drive this morning. On the left hand side of the screen, there should be a button that will turn off the exit information. It's above the button that sets the map scale. I wish I could remember more detail to tell you. Just try clicking the buttons on the left had side of the screen and you'll find it.

UPDATE: Page 49 of the navigation manual shows what the icon looks like to turn on/off the split screen view.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bkpe2010 said:
I just stumbled across how to do this on a drive this morning. On the left hand side of the screen, there should be a button that will turn off the exit information. It's above the button that sets the map scale. I wish I could remember more detail to tell you. Just try clicking the buttons on the left had side of the screen and you'll find it.

UPDATE: Page 49 of the navigation manual shows what the icon looks like to turn on/off the split screen view.
Excellent, thanks bkpe2010.
Indeed it is on page 49.
We'll give it a try next time we go into town!
8)

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts