GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got around to getting a picture resized and posted. This is her new 2016 'Nox LTZ that I surprised her with. It was a combo Christmas/Anniversary gift, hence the red bow.
Next, she wants chrome 20's, having trouble deciding on which ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
BowtieBill said:
Well, I finally got around to getting a picture resized and posted. This is her new 2016 'Nox LTZ that I surprised her with. It was a combo Christmas/Anniversary gift, hence the red bow.
Next, she wants chrome 20's, having trouble deciding on which ones.
I am not sure what exactly, but I really don't like the looks of those wheels. They just don't look factory to me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks great bowtiebill. I bet she was really happy. I bought one for my wife a couple of weeks ago and she has been VERY thankful to me for it. :cheers:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Good looking ride :thumb: I agree with the Camaro wheels BandDirector posted if you are going with 20s. They look great.

Rit said:
I am not sure what exactly, but I really don't like the looks of those wheels. They just don't look factory to me.
I'm not a "fan" of the fan blade look either. Apparently Bowtie's wife agrees since she is looing for something new.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.
Yes, she loves her new ride. The more she drove it, the more she loved it.

And yes, the Camaro replicas are on the list. There is another company that makes them as well, and they are in stock. I have looked at a lot of rims, we just can't agree. :banghead:
Another problem is, lots of web sites show rims that fit our 'Nox, and they only have a 35mm offset, which I think will stick out too far. I think we need to keep it closer to 40mm, like the Camaro replicas are.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow I guess I am the only one that likes those rims LOL. Because I hate the 19 Chrome stock rims they put on 2013 LTZ. I even tried to get the dealer to switch them out to an alloy rim but wouldn`t.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RobtRoma said:
Good looking ride :thumb: I agree with the Camaro wheels BandDirector posted if you are going with 20s. They look great.

I'm not a "fan" of the fan blade look either. Apparently Bowtie's wife agrees since she is looing for something new.
Actually, she is OK with the rims. She just likes chrome rims better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts