GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Looks just like mine, except yours is AWD. The Redline package makes it more sporty; makes driving a crossover not so bad!

Reactions: vmaxed

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Went out for a ride today on a route I use on my bike with lots of twisty roads and it was fun too drive :wink:

IMG_20181112_104935.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
The redlines are really nice...It was a substantial amount more just for the looks. I bought these rim covers for about $70 for all of them and used plastic dip on the bowties and grille. I think it looks pretty sweet.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,970 Posts
The redlines are really nice...It was a substantial amount more just for the looks. I bought these rim covers for about $70 for all of them and used plastic dip on the bowties and grille. I think it looks pretty sweet.

What are the rim covers ? Car to explain, and a close-up picture of your rim covers ?

Never mind - looked at them online. How do you like them, and if you were to remove them, will your rim be in the same condition as before adding them - i.e. will they get scratched ?

THX

·
Registered
5,300 Posts
This is my new 2019 Chevy Equinox 2.0 LT AWD Silver Ice Redline.:smile_big:

I guess we are all wondering. . what happened to your 2018 Equinox ?:shrug:
Diesn't seem like you mayhave had a lot of GM card money after buyingone just 19 months ago or so. . How much was the 2019?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess we are all wondering. . what happened to your 2018 Equinox ?:shrug:
Diesn't seem like you mayhave had a lot of GM card money after buyingone just 19 months ago or so. . How much was the 2019?

Jay...my SO is driving the 2018 Equinox she loves it, list price for the Redline Nox was 36,365.00 after all GM intensives and card dealers price cut it was 28,046.00 :wink:

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
... And what, exactly, is the difference between these two vehicles - other than the model year and the “redline” thing?

I used to ride the Red Line in Boston years ago. Would it remind me of that?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts