GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a Terrain. Went to look at a Cyber grey SLT-1. Dealer also had a loaded Onyx black SLT-2 demo. Wife fell in love with the black one. It had 2250 miles on it and the dealer discounted it $2500 and gave me double the trade-in allowance for my Aztek. Couldn't pass it up.
Onyx black, black interior, towing package(which I'll never use), 6 cyl., AWD, rear entertainment package(which we didn't know it had until we got home) duh, 19" chrome wheels, navigation...I think that's all. I even got the salesman to throw in the mud flaps and a full tank of gas for free.

It's probably going to take me a week to program everything.

Well, I've wasted too much time on this already....got to go programming....yahooooo. ;D

GOD! IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

·
Registered
265 Posts
He should have thrown in the Teflon coating also.........

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
GARYD said:
Just bought a Terrain. Went to look at a Cyber grey SLT-1. Dealer also had a loaded Onyx black SLT-2 demo. Wife fell in love with the black one. It had 2250 miles on it and the dealer discounted it $2500 and gave me double the trade-in allowance for my Aztek. Couldn't pass it up.
Onyx black, black interior, towing package(which I'll never use), 6 cyl., AWD, rear entertainment package(which we didn't know it had until we got home) duh, 19" chrome wheels, navigation...I think that's all. I even got the salesman to throw in the mud flaps and a full tank of gas for free.

Well, I've wasted too much time on this already....got to go programming....yahooooo. ;D

GOD! IT'S BEAUTIFUL.
Well congratulations, GARY D!
It is a work of art, isn't it?
8)
Be sure to get some sleep!
:)
Sounds like you'll find every excuse to go out and play with it, don't worry about it, most of us here have done the same!
;D

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Thats awesome!!

You'll be hating the black in a year or two though. lol

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Asked the wife if she wanted to go to the drive-in movie. I said we could pop some corn and throw in a DVD and watch a movie in the back seat. ;D

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
GARYD said:
Asked the wife if she wanted to go to the drive-in movie. I said we could pop some corn and throw in a DVD and watch a movie in the back seat. ;D
That there is pure genius!
8) 8) 8)
Thanks for sharing!
I think I'll try it!!!
:D ;D :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
GARYD said:

Gorgeous! You have AWD! I'm jealous, I got SLT-1 Fwd 'cause I couldn't wait. Mine is Onyx black 2. I love it.
GOD! IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wanted an SLT-1 w/ power lift gate and nav, but didn't want to wait either. When my wife saw this SLT-2 with EVERYTHING she had to have it...and **** the cost(luckily it was a demo with 2k miles on it so they took $2500 off list and gave me double Kelly trade in. So I just said OK dear if that's what you want. Wink wink. ;D

Now it's time to trick it out like I did with my Harley...probably at a lot less $$$$ then the Harley. :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
just think, you can't sit on the back of a Harley and watch a movie. (Well, admittedly, you could at a Drive-In movie, if you could find one) ;D

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, but I can smell the fresh aromas of cut grass and blooming flowers as I ride by with the wind in my hair (not much anymore). LOL

Why do you think dogs stick their heads out of car windows?
I love my Terrain, but I love my Harley much more. It even cost more the the Terrain. I ride all year here in the Chicago area.
And you are right, I can't watch a movie on the back of the Harley, but I can watch the world go by in all it's natural beauty without being completely inclosed by metal and glass.

Still, the Terrain is the next best thing. ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts