GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my new Terrain on Friday 7/2, so far I love it. I like the color a lot better than I expected, pictures don't do it justice. Now I just have to find time to learn everything about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oh my god. More pictures please.
It makes me regret my black more. That is the SICKEST shade of blue I've seen on a car.

Although admittedly I didnt have a choice with my color due to availability. But still - I almost regret it :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a couple more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
830 Posts
Congrats on your new ride ! :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
i never saw a Blue Terrain in person before i ordered my Cyber Grey from factory. Now i wish i had. I think i would have totally rocked the Blue on the terrain.
Didn't even realize how hot this blue was till i saw it on a Camaro on the weekend. (very close shade of blue if it isnt the same, different name but someone told me the color code is the same thing)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys I really love the color too. :)

Omeganemesis28 why didn't you have a choice when you bought your Terrain? I ordered mine in the blue because I knew that was the color I wanted, all the dealers seem to get in around here are Merlot, Mocha and White. Dealer only found 2 blue ones within 250 miles that were close to what I wanted so I just ordered it.

Cameron, I never saw a blue one in person either I just saw pictures here on the forum and the GMC website(that picture is no where close to the right color). I am definitely pleased with the color, especially when it is all cleaned up.

·
Registered
155 Posts
congrats! mine is blue as well, though not really from choice (it was the only one available near us that had everything we wanted) but i love it! very sharp color.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I love my Altantic Blue also, Had to special order it, my dealer had only one other Atlantic blue and it too was a special order.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Wait until you see the Sonic Blue... :eek:
Sonic Blue? The new 2011 color is Steel Blue Metallic which, apparently, has yet to be seen on ANY GM vehicle.

I love the Atlantic Blue. It looks great at night and when its sunny, WOW. Too bad my wife hates blues so we had to "settle" on Merlot. lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am not a fan of steel blue, I have a CRV that has that silver-blue on it, I love my Altantic Blue!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What sonic blue? On the Terrain? I saw that Atlantic Blue was replaced with Steel Blue for 2011. Hope it doesn't look better than the Atlantic Blue. Maybe he's just yanking our chains.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hmmm, interesting. The 2011 changes that GM put out a few months ago clearly states that Steel Blue Metallic is the new blue color.

If they changed that to Sonic Blue, OMG!!!! Sweetness.

·
Registered
830 Posts
bballr4567 said:
Hmmm, interesting. The 2011 changes that GM put out a few months ago clearly states that Steel Blue Metallic is the new blue color.

If they changed that to Sonic Blue, OMG!!!! Sweetness.
Maybe Sonic Blue is the new name OR it is the name in the USA

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just to put it to rest...

GLB code is Steel Blue Metallic. In GMGlobal they just label it Sonic blue. Not to sure if that color would look good on the Terrain if they really made it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
We love our Atlantic Blue Terrain[/color].
We special ordered the color.
We added a red pin stripe and it sets it off wonderfully. ;D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tnorfitz can you post some pics of your Terrain with the pinstripes? I've been thinking of stripes but not sure about them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts