GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My GMC Terrain will not show my Zune 8GB playlists.

Everything else works fine but I cannot access my playlists.

I deleted and added new ones just in case and nothing - Has anyone figured this out?

Any help will be really appreciated.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I think it's an issue with Terrain's all over. My Zune will play for a while but then it get's the "No recognized file" message. But my Iphone has played fine since day one... If I find out anything ill let you know.

·
Registered
18 Posts
How do you get your music on the Zune? If you pay the 15 a month, and just "rent" the music, there may be an issue with Digital Rights. Just a thought...

·
Registered
748 Posts
jabberwocky said:
How do you get your music on the Zune? If you pay the 15 a month, and just "rent" the music, there may be an issue with Digital Rights. Just a thought...
I thought about that too, but I actually have purchased all my music. Had a bad run in with Limewire a few years back. Lesson learned.

·
Registered
748 Posts
As far as I know Zune is not compatible with any of the GM USB hookups. We had a similar problem in a Regal recently.
I would tend to agree with you but the only thing is when I plug it in, the word ZUNE pops up. And an icon pops up that looks like a ZUNE. Everything that happens with an IPod happens with it. Just disconnects after about 10-15 minutes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Phantm006 said:
I would tend to agree with you but the only thing is when I plug it in, the word ZUNE pops up. And an icon pops up that looks like a ZUNE. Everything that happens with an IPod happens with it. Just disconnects after about 10-15 minutes.
Correct. The Regal does the same thing.

If the ZUNE can be changed to flash drive mode, it might work.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Thought about that. But the only way it seems it can be done is with a firmware hack. I don't wanna brick my device. So it looks like Ill be waiting on a GM update.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts