• none

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :eek: I am so happy today 'cause i finally got my Equinox. It's a LTZ AWD with only option 18 inches Rims, and Black Granite Color. I ordered it on exactly 12/1/09, quoted from Bank of America 3 times because each loan application expires 30days. One happy thing is the Interest has been dropping since i ordered, this last loan application was quoted 3.09% APR according to my credit report dropping from 4.5% then 3.9%.
My Odometer only got 20 miles, not sure about the MPG yet. No Eco mode is on yet. Car is quiet and has adequate horse power. My previous ride was a 2003 chevy Impala with V6 180HP comparing to the this V4 182HP, i feel not much power difference.
Playing with the Blue Tooth with my phone and calling people was fun, i got to read the instruction figure out the verbal commands.
So far, Love it all the way, worth the wait. I understand a lot of you who are waiting out there, it must be lots of frustration and worry. Just hand on there, you will be fine. Good luck all.
I will Probably update my ride experience with you guys later.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
8) 8) 8)

Congrats jimmyisland and thanks for taking the time to post and share your experiences with us!
One thing does confuse me (doesn't take much LOL)...
You state the colour as Black Granite.
Is that actually an option on the Equinox or is it Carbon Black Metallic you speak of?
Reason I ask is the when we got our Terrain I asked for some touch up paint and they offered me Black Granite?
No biggie, just curious and once again enjoy the ride jimmyisland!!!

(BTW, I voted "none" on your poll, as it was the only option LOL, just having a little fun, somehow you selected to have a poll with your thread, no big deal).

·
Registered
635 Posts
I also voted none as it was the only sensible option.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I voted NONE because I couldn't make up my mind. :-\

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for voting, haha, i think i made a boo boo on my post, i started with the poll, my bad. So, i am careless if you vote yes or not.
also, correction for the color of the new ride, yes, it was add on option Black Granite Metallic paint cost me $195.
Today, i haven't driven the car yet because i got to take a bus then the ferry then the subway back to the dealership. Oh, it's not that something happened to my car, i parked my old car a block away from the dealership because i only could drive one car home yesterday. Good thing i am on vacation. What a ride! i meant for the dam public transportation.

·
Registered
33 Posts
jimmyisland said:
:D :eek: I am so happy today 'cause i finally got my Equinox. It's a LTZ AWD with only option 18 inches Rims, and Black Granite Color.
I guess I can't complain. I'm closing in on 3 months of waiting. But....I WANT MY CAR!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: It is supposed to be built the week of 4/5. I ordered mine in Black Granite as well. Jimmyisland, please post pics so I can ogle while I wait.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Picked up ours on Tuesday (but we bought off the lot).

IT will be worth every minute of waiting...we love ours!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Found out today from the dealer that is one the way. They thought it was strange since I have an TPW of 4/5. Don't know how it happened but should be here by next week.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
She's a beauty!
8) 8) 8)
Congrats again and thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Very nice photos, I am anxiously awaiting for mine to arrive at the dealership.

BTW I voted none as it appeared that none was winning. Thought I would keep it even. ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts