GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the best buying experience at my GMC dealer for this 2010 Terrain SLT-2. It has all SLT-2 options and the Cargo Management Package. Interior is the Light Titanium/Jet Black two-tone and it looks awesome. I'll be adding the Trailering Hitch Package along with the All Weather Mats soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Very sharp; enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your congrats and wishes - I love this vehicle and it definitely turns heads when I'm driving around town.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Congrats, 2K10Terrain.
That is a sweet colour combination with the two tone interior, thanks for sharing the pics.
May you have many miles of smiles driving your Terrain!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Great pics! I'm new to this forum as well and I ordered my Terrain two weeks ago. I can't wait till it arrives! I also got the two tone interior and from your pics, it looks great...thanks for posting.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, and Congratulations!!!

My husband and I are waiting on our's. It is supposed to be built this week, so there is a slight chance we could be picking it up this weekend!

We got the same exterior colour as you, but we did the all jet black interior (as we have a 6 month old and we estimate many a spills :O)

Thanks for posting pics, this seems to be a hard colour to come by for pics.

Cheers - TG

·
Registered
10,217 Posts
TG

I was told 10 days for delivery. You must live near the factory - based upon your "colour" !

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for the welcome! I ordered an SLE-2 Carbon Black with light titanium interior, I4, Nav, convenience pkg, 18 inch wheels. I am definitely getting practice in the art of patience waiting for it to come in! would have loved to get an SLT-1 but it was just outside of my price range. At this point I'll love it no matter what it is. And yes, I will post pics as soon as I get it. Again, glad to be on the forum!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Congrats 2K10! You're in for a great driving experience. I agree with SnowItch, the NAV package is awesome compared to others I have experienced. TerrainRN, you made the right choice as well. There are just so many functions integrated into the video display it really isn't just a NAV package at all.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks guys for the advice and confirming my decision to go for the Nav. 2K10, great pics an they make me want to have mine delivered even faster! I checked the build code site and I think mine was 3100. Hopefully everything moves quickly.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
TerrainRN said:
Thanks for the welcome! I ordered an SLE-2 Carbon Black with light titanium interior[/color], I4, Nav, convenience pkg, 18 inch wheels. I am definitely getting practice in the art of patience waiting for it to come in! would have loved to get an SLT-1 but it was just outside of my price range. At this point I'll love it no matter what it is. And yes, I will post pics as soon as I get it. Again, glad to be on the forum!
Sorry for getting off topic but TerrainRN, when you get yours if you don't mind to post a few pics that would be great!
Wo have the Carbon Black with Jet Black interior.
It'd be interesting to see one with the light titanium interior as well.
8)

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
2K10Terrain said:
I had the best buying experience at my GMC dealer for this 2010 Terrain SLT-2. It has all SLT-2 options and the Cargo Management Package. Interior is the Light Titanium/Jet Black two-tone and it looks awesome. I'll be adding the Trailering Hitch Package along with the All Weather Mats soon.
Welcome aboard. Had an Envoy that color. It was called Carbon Metallic back then.

Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here are a few more photos of my Terrain. My previous vehicle was a Jeep Wrangler Sahara and as much fun as that was, this is so much better. Enjoy All !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
XM Satellite Station 71 -- Watercolors, my favourite!
Thanks for the extra pics, maybe some night time shots one day, time permitting?

·
Registered
20 Posts
gearhead said:
Sorry for getting off topic but TerrainRN, when you get yours if you don't mind to post a few pics that would be great!
Wo have the Carbon Black with Jet Black interior.
It'd be interesting to see one with the light titanium interior as well.
8)
No problem!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
SnowItch said:
Favourite? First, Canadian slang, and now you're spelling like the bloody Brits. Are you going to start driving on the wrong side of the road too? ;D

My favorite is 26 (Blend) or Alt Nation (forget which channel that is). Visit the 70s and 80s often too.
LOLOLOLOLOL!
Spa (XM71), 70's and 80's here too as well.
XM20 for the teens.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
TerrainRN said:
No problem!
Thanks TerrainRN, much obliged, as long as you can fit it into your shhhedule (SnowItch should like that...shhhhedule, kinda like putaaato and tumaaato...LOL).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I added the factory Trailering Package that comes with the hitch and wiring harness. The package was a breeze to install and the wiring harness plugs directly into an existing plug for this. No re-programming of the computer was needed because I'm not hauling heavy loads often and I only needed the basic light/directional functionality. Total time start to finish in about 45 mins. I'll post photos soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts