GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2012 Equinox LT Build -- Currently in the shop getting a 2.5" lift, 2" subframe drop, 32" TOYO M/T tires, custom control arm brackets, custom front/rear skid plate, and exhaust relocation!

Enjoy these photos I have of BEFORE the lift and be sure to follow my instagram @tiger_nox to watch everything unfold! Let me know that you came from here!

Attachments

·
Registered
935 Posts
Gonna look mean
Flat black paint would top it off nice

There was a member here that did the same to his Terrain. Not sure what happened to him though

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gonna look mean
Flat black paint would top it off nice

There was a member here that did the same to his Terrain. Not sure what happened to him though
His name is Brad! I contacted him when I started this build and he is actually a good friend now! Flat black paint where?

·
Registered
242 Posts
what components did you use to lift? Cant wait to see it finished

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello All!

Took a bit longer than expected as custom work always does but here you are. The first lifted Equinox! The build features a 2.5" lift, 2" subframe drop, front valance delete, exhaust modification and relocation, (new rear shocks from D Pro but those were already installed), 4 frame stiffeners, custom control arm mounts, extended and modified steering stabilizer, all on 265/70/17 Toyo OP M/T. She sits 4.5" taller than your stock equinox and all of the extras were made from heavy steel so she still drove like a factory nox right off the line but is higher and more beefier.

If you guys have any more questions feel free to go to my instagram (@tiger_nox) where I will answer almost instantly.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
thats badass! who did the 2.5 lift part of things?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Nice!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts