GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I am new to this forum and wanted to post a picture of my Equinox with tinted windows just done.
Looking to do a few more things to it shortly to dress it up a bit.

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
Looks good. Did you just tint the front windows to match tint level of rear windows? What % did you use? Post pics of whatever else you do. I'm thinking the E&G wire mesh grille!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply
I actually did all the windows as this is an LS model I ended up doing 20% in all of the rear with 35% on the passenger and drivers side.
I saw the E&G mesh grille and wow is it pretty expensive but it does look nice.
Hmmm maybe we can get a group purchase on them?

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm actually getting a Terrain, build date 1/18. The SLT has deep tinted windows everywhere except driver/passenger front. Want to tint those to match rest of vehicle and am interested what % is right choice. There's a NOX with the E&G mesh on this site and I've seen it on a Terrain as well. Looks great on both vehicles.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes 20% would be a perfect match for the factory tint.... but 35% makes it a little more visible for da police to see you and make them kinda happy around here.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Gotta keep those guys happy!! FLA seems a bit more relaxed in that regard, but I don't like it so dark you can't see thru the tint at night from the inside either! THX for the response.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Sweet ride, enjoy!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Islander said:
I'm actually getting a Terrain, build date 1/18. The SLT has deep tinted windows everywhere except driver/passenger front. Want to tint those to match rest of vehicle and am interested what % is right choice. There's a NOX with the E&G mesh on this site and I've seen it on a Terrain as well. Looks great on both vehicles.
I have had both 35% and 20% on front door windows and - personally - think the 20% is too dark at night. I'll be doing my Nox with 35% - if it ever gets here.

HuckD

·
Registered
44 Posts
baddabing said:
Hello
I am new to this forum and wanted to post a picture of my Equinox with tinted windows just done.
Looking to do a few more things to it shortly to dress it up a bit.
Looks good. I just bought a 2010 in black. Gives us a good look at what tint can do as far as looks go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts