GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, it's been about 5 weeks since I ordered my SLT-1. I've been reading these forums for that entire duration, but it seems like there is so much information out there its hard to consolidate. I'm wondering if everyone would post their 3 favorite / most helpful links to posts/articles that every newbie should read. I just feel like I can't get enough information about the car - I guess Im trying to keep myself busy while the car is being made. :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Gosh, there are so many and this forum is full of information. I would have to say though that for Hot topics it depends on whether or not there are any new or recent recalls. Forum members are always updating experiences and findings and sharing them regularily here. I'd suggest sitting back reading a few and maybe searching for a topic you may have a questioin on. There are many helpful folk here ready to comment or make a suggestion. I waited 8 weeks for my Nox, and read a lot here too. Hope you Enjoy your Terrain once it arrives!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'd think all the posts pertaining to break in procedures would be of interest to someone with a brand new vehicle.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Snow if you have time you might want to start one called TBI- to be installed :>)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Say it isnt so!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts