GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
niner said:
Looking for input on getting mudflaps for 2012 terrain,esp on ease of install?any drilling needed?
do a search of this forum you will find instructions posted very easy to do
compare prices with dealer and www.gmpartsdirect.com you may find that partsdirect is cheaper even with shipping

·
Registered
118 Posts
Re: Re: mud flaps anyone???

Depends on which way you go with it. I bought the profit universal fit off amazon and install was a breeze. $25 for all four. I will post pics when i getthe chance.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

·
Registered
161 Posts
My factory mud flaps where 95.00 and required some minor drilling for installation.

·
Registered
361 Posts
make sure you get them in chrome. ;D j/k its a inside joke. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
AMG Eric said:
make sure you get them in chrome. ;D j/k its a inside joke. :thumb:
then he'll be able to plasti-dip them

sent from my 6 year old e-machine using can't type or spell

·
Registered
361 Posts
fourmoremarine said:
then he'll be able to plasti-dip them
only if he has taste and style :thumb:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Its no fun when you two are getting along....... ;)

·
Registered
142 Posts
$70 Shipped. Ebay seller: wesellwheels

I would like to see how the Pro-Fit mud/splash guards look after installed. (My 1LT NOX came with OEM splash guards.)
When I installed the mudflaps/splash guards on my outlook, it was easy.

JCarm75

·
Registered
35 Posts
Got mine from the dealership. 80 bucks. they are GM parts, really nice. The rear says "GMC". I cant believe how much they help unnecessary splashing on the car. I didnt feel like screwing around at home with them so the dealership installed them for 30 bucks. THats worth it considering its snowing, and they know what they are doing.

·
Registered
361 Posts
2012CarbonTerrain said:
Got mine from the dealership. 80 bucks. they are GM parts, really nice. The rear says "GMC". I cant believe how much they help unnecessary splashing on the car. I didnt feel like screwing around at home with them so the dealership installed them for 30 bucks. THats worth it considering its snowing, and they know what they are doing.
pix or it didn't happen

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
2012CarbonTerrain said:
"and they know what they are doing. " Are you sure???

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
2012CarbonTerrain said:
Glad you're having such a good experience with the GMC flaps.

I agree with AMG Eric. Pics are needed!

Katie
Chevrolet Customer Service
(Temporarily filling in for Tricia)

·
Registered
35 Posts
AMG Eric said:
pix or it didn't happen
hahaha, ill snap a pic tomorrow. I swear I got them for 80!

·
Registered
35 Posts
fourmoremarine said:
"and they know what they are doing. " Are you sure???
well i sure hope so, considering the body shop repairs damaged cars for the insurance co. that i work for. The guy at my dealership is great, you know, you can trust some stealerships!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Chevrolet Customer Svc said:
Glad you're having such a good experience with the GMC flaps.

I agree with AMG Eric. Pics are needed!

Katie
Chevrolet Customer Service
(Temporarily filling in for Tricia)
Thanks Katie, Ill snap a pic tomorrow.

·
Registered
361 Posts
2012CarbonTerrain said:
, you know, you can trust some stealerships!!!!
in all my years i have never found a stealership in any brand except for mbz that you can trust. gm it takes 2-3x on average to fix my issues. it was the same with Chrysler and ford when i owned them.

·
Registered
10,395 Posts
AMG Eric said:
in all my years i have never found a stealership in any brand except for mbz that you can trust. gm it takes 2-3x on average to fix my issues. it was the same with Chrysler and ford when i owned them.
Let me recommend Mangino Chevrolet in Amsterdam, NY - whenever you're in the neighborhood (3000 mi. trip for you). I have always had good experiences with them. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts