1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I've seen that episode - twice, it's very favorable. I recorded it and all commercials and TV shows that feature a Terrain. So far the only show that I know of was Medium.

·
Registered
196 Posts
one thing i noticed was he was shifting the vehicle in manual mode..when the manual SPECIFICALLY says it is not for shifting..but rather limiting what the highest gear will be. So that might of been slowing the vehicle down, because the manual says not to do that.

other than that good review

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Good thing GMC didn't have an existing model that looked like the Terrain....for the Equinox review the Motorweek host stood in front of a Traverse while introducing the Nox at the beggining of the show. :-[ :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great review, this makes me feel glad of owning a Terrain.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just ordered by Terrain after a lot of research. Motor Trend is right. We looked at other similar cross-overs and this just had the smoothest ride and most standard features for the same cost as the other ones. The Equinox was nice, but the Terrain just looks better. I can't wait for mine to come in.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Congratulations. I would have bought either one, but my wife liked the Terrain the best.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts