GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I go to the site home page and log-in, then click on “New Posts” - the site logs me off, and takes me to a log-in page. If i log-in a second time, then the site will take me to the new posts. This has been occurring for several days.

The site also remains very, very slow - and non responsive at times. I have used different computers, different ISP’s, and even been in different states with various computers (I was traveling).

Why is AutoGuide having so many site problems? Several other AutoGuide sites I participate in also are having the same problems.

Any chance of fixing the issues? Thank you.

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Yeah, I was seeing the logout problem, too, for a couple days. Logged in, it would say “thank you for logging in”, but then I wasn’t logged it. Tried three browsers, but same thing. Seems to be better now?

Doesn’t happen on the phone.

Reactions: bigb12359

·
Registered
5,335 Posts
I have had similar problems on another forum using the same software.
Another issue was when I went to a thread, the page kept refreshing after loading. Other than that, yes, when clicking on a thread to view there often is a long delay before is loads. Sometimes, I just leave and come back later rather than wait.

Reactions: bigb12359

·
Administrator
257 Posts
Can you guys try hitting "Remember Me" when signing in and see if that makes a difference?

And, if you are told that you are signed in and then the page loads and you aren't, can you try navigating to any other page on the site and see if you're signed in status updates?

Kevin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts