GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone explored the possibility of modifying the lift gate window on Nox (proud lt1 2011 owner) so that it can pop open? Really like that feature on ford escape, toyota SUVs etc

I've seen some references in posts of others wishing Chevy would offer this, but hadn't seen anything about anyone investigating if it's possible, cost etc. Apologies if I missed a thread where this was laid out.

Thanks, J

·
Registered
10,522 Posts
Jman said:
Has anyone explored the possibility of modifying the lift gate window on Nox (proud lt1 2011 owner) so that it can pop open? Really like that feature on ford escape, toyota SUVs etc

I've seen some references in posts of others wishing Chevy would offer this, but hadn't seen anything about anyone investigating if it's possible, cost etc. Apologies if I missed a thread where this was laid out.

Thanks, J
As you well know, for the right amount of money, anything is possible, but this would really be expensive.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
RIT333 said:
As you well know, for the right amount of money, anything is possible, but this would really be expensive.
ya, when you add a couple cans of plasti-dip
some nice brass hinges and one of those big old garage door handles ought to make this window look pretty good

1 - 3 of 3 Posts