GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I totaled my 7 month old 2018 Equinox in Cajun Red Tintcoat I couldn't quite bring myself to buy another red one... just felt strange. SO, anyway I ended up with this sexy little fishy! She is a 2019 Equinox LT/2. She is Kinetic Blue and her name is Dory. :) Sooooo behold.. my new love:
P.S. Totaling a car was really no fun, but nobody got hurt and the car did what it was supposed to. I'm proud of that car, and the difference between the 2018 model & 2019 model is crazy. No rattles, no vibrations, no thumping from the lift gate and OMG the radio is WAY different! LOVE my Nox!

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Same color has attracted me on the new GMC Canyon. Come Spring it may happen.
Good luck with it, we have enjoyed our two equinoxes (2018s), one 1.5 and the other is the diesel.
Howard

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Nice color. I'm partial to BLUE, the wife not so much, but I think she would like yours.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Very nice...Enjoy the new ride!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HAHA! My sister in law says it's Ford Blue! :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have a 2018 Cajun Red Tintcoat, but I've alaways loved that color. I bought a brand new '72 Chevy Nova in that color. Oops I'm giving away my age. :)

·
Registered
505 Posts
I have a 2018 Cajun Red Tintcoat, but I've alaways loved that color. I bought a brand new '72 Chevy Nova in that color. Oops I'm giving away my age. :)
My wife purchased a new 1972 Nova, Placer Gold, 307 auto, no carpet/rubber flooring. About $2900.00

·
Registered
121 Posts
That is the same color has our 2017 Sonic. We get a lot of compliments on it. Looks good on the Nox as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts