GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked up the specs on the 2011 terrain on left lane.com and found the 2011 is supposed to have heated mirrors. Was this on the 2010s also.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yes, the 2010's do have heated mirrors. The LTZ does for sure. I'm not sure where the cut off for this is though.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Martin3103 said:
I looked up the specs on the 2011 terrain on left lane.com and found the 2011 is supposed to have heated mirrors. Was this on the 2010s also.
On the 2010 'Nox, you can get the heated mirrors on the 2LT (if you get the chrome package) or if you buy the LTZ (comes standard). It looks like the 2010 Terrain comes standard with the heated, power-adjustable mirrors. I'm assuming everything stays the same in that regard when it comes to the 2011's.

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
A little off-topic, but I think it is interesting. The other day I say a '11 Ford Fiesta and both side-view mirrors had a two-section mirror. The upper-outside quarter of the mirror was a convex mirror that was adjusted independent of the other 3/4 of the mirror to, hopefully, eliminate blind spots. Seems like a simple, but very effective solution to the mirror adjustment issue discussed earlier in this forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts