GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought an 06 equinox and i love it, but i cant believe that the BEST mileage that it gets is 24 mpg? really? so my question is does anyone know of a GOOD mileage tuner? thanx in advance....

·
Registered
441 Posts
mileage tuner?!

dude its 3.4 engine....not a 2.0 4 banger....i average about 22 on my 05 nox.....which is fairly decent.....you wont be able to get much more out of this engine in terms of mpg....power yea , but not mpg....

also how many equinoxes do you own? there are posts about '10, '08, '05....

·
Registered
60 Posts
I routinely got 25mpg in my '03 Olds Silhouette Premiere with the 3400. That was combined. On the highway, it averaged [email protected] The equinox can't weigh any more than the van, so I would think you should be getting the same, if not better, mileage.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gar187er said:
mileage tuner?!

dude its 3.4 engine....not a 2.0 4 banger....i average about 22 on my 05 nox.....which is fairly decent.....you wont be able to get much more out of this engine in terms of mpg....power yea , but not mpg....

also how many equinoxes do you own? there are posts about '10, '08, '05....
well i have an 06 duramax and with a tuner i gainged 3-5 mpg. i just assumed their would be one for these cars because they have been out for a while.

i own a 06" my parents own a "10 - which i wanted to get a heated seat kit for them for x-mas but it turned out to be a pain in the ass so i let it be, but before i bought the 06 i was looking at an 05 and i had a question about it... thats why i came here. is that a sufficient answer dad?!

p.s.
thanks for tracking me though!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts