GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody in touch with their Mechanical Side? Sometimes I get the feeling that something is just right, or seems wrong with the vehicle. Without any physical evidence present, it's possible to feel that there is a problem. Then, when checked out, I find my suspicion to be correct.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
wbassnp007 said:
Is anybody in touch with their Mechanical Side? Sometimes I get the feeling that something is just right, or seems wrong with the vehicle. Without any physical evidence present, it's possible to feel that there is a problem. Then, when checked out, I find my suspicion to be correct.
Are you laying your hands on the vehicle and chanting ohooommm when this happens?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fourmoremarine said:
Are you laying your hands on the vehicle and chanting ohooommm when this happens?
Yes - A monk from tibet went to a hot dog stand on a NYC street corner. The proprietor of this fine establishment inquired "how would you like your hot dog?" The monk replied "I'm one with everything". :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
wth are you talking about man?

·
Registered
306 Posts
"In touch with my mechanical side?" When I feel the need, I go to my toolbox and totally disassemble the Terrain. Really tick's my wife off when she wants to go somewhere and the Terrain is in a thousand pieces. ::)

·
Registered
441 Posts
been that way since i was 12....ripping electronics apart...been pulling cars apart since i was 17 and bought my own....

·
Registered
32 Posts
All this zen disassembly and reassembly may leave you with some annoying rattles...

So has your intuition been right with your Terrain yet? Have you found anything "off" when you do this? I am starting to wonder myself if the rattle I sometimes get on the interstate up behind the glovebox is worth some exploratory disassembly but I have so far fought the urge.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts