GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me after youi put the address of where you want to go where is the icon that says that you want to send it to onstar so it will be listed in the five address that you want to save. Also, how do you see the five address in your save places. There used to be a address that was something mapquest.com but I can't remember it. It is not just plain mapquest.com. Thanks for your reading this and hopefully someone will come up with the answer>

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2011 Chevy Equinox. I know how to do the Onstar stuff but i need to know how to do the Mapquest and where is the link to delete the address in Mapquest. I have 4 in there right now but I want to put a new one in and when you put in the new one you could always delete the one that you wanted to delete by unchecking the box. I used to be able to see it, but now I don't.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't feel like I have to go to the dealer to have this problem fixed. It could be figured out if I just talk to the right person that knows what they are doing. Please help me!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Maybe this will get you started ...

After entering addresses in Mapquest, click on the arrow in the "Send" tab to the right and above the map (between "Print" and "Link/Embed" tabs). From the drop-down list, select "Car". You'll then be able to log into your OnStar account and save an address.

I don't subscribe to turn-by-turn navigation so I don't know if this shows you already saved addresses or if it gives you some way to delete one no longer wanted.

You can also try calling OnStar or chatting with an advisor for help.

Regards,
John

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANK YOU JOHN! I found that the screen resolution on my computer was at 100% so I couldn't see the send to and embed. I talked to customer service and not once did they tell me about this. I have been looking for the send icon but never saw it. I have done the MapQuest before and that is why I couldn't see it. Thank you very much for your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts