GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to bUy a Nox soon :) Originally I was going to get an White LTZ ,but I Can't find the one my fiance wants closer then 10 1/2 hrs away :(.
However we found a 2Lt out near where family lives, yet only 3hrs away. So I was wondering...
What are the major diff between a 2LT and an LTZ. Just the Chrome package, lift gate, and cargo being standard? and the memory seats added? Or is there other things I'm missing. What about the lighting also, the LEDs, is that on both or just on the LTZ?

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
Chevy's website will give you all the differences, but as I recall, LTZ gives Projector Headlights, standard leather, Power liftgate, chrome morrors and roof-rack and bumper bottoms, memory seat, and best of all --- drum-roll--- the LTZ emblem on the back - LOL.

I suspect the LTZ will be worth more in trade versus adding all of the options separatly. When you order the separately, often the get lost in the shuffle in the "NADA Blue Book pricing equation" - IMHO.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok cool i missed the Projector Headlights and the Bumper Bottoms. I was wondering thou about the LED lights inside, is there any difference there? The fiance wants chrome, cargo and lifegate. I'm thinking at that point going from a 2lt to ltz is worth the jump

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
The difference between a 2LT and an LTZ is the number of available combinations of options and features. The difference between these two specific vehicles would depend on the features on the vehicle. You can get more information on these options at http://www.chevrolet.com/equinox/features-specs/. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me. Good luck with your purchase.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Also sonic parking sensors only come with LTZ

·
Registered
20 Posts
SlayerX11 said:
... I was wondering thou about the LED lights inside, is there any difference there? ...
The LTZ adds ambient lighting to the door handles and pockets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts